Description: a savory preparation for Brussels sprouts packed full of flavor.
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- one teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or garlic pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by cutting off the stem and cutting them in half lengthwise. If you have any very large sprouts, you may want to cut those into quarters. Don’t discard any leaves that separate. Those will get nice and crispy during
- Place the cut Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix to coat all the sprouts.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet. It is best to place the cut side down on the pan to allow for a better caramelization.
- Put the pan in the oven and roast for about 30-40 minutes until crispy and brown on the outside.